Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Resist or Rely?


It’s been 14 months since we brought Justus and Hannah Mercy home from Ethiopia. Adoption is not for the faint-hearted. Our God is faithful and He continually teaches us along the way. This year has been so rich in lessons He is teaching us through this adoption journey. We wouldn’t trade it!!

I taught @ our churches quarterly woman’s event (Girl Time) on Monday night. I wanted to post the message I shared of what God’s been speaking to me over the last 6 months. If you need encouragement… this Word is for you…and it is for me, as you will hear if you follow the link below to listen to this message called Resist or Rely.

May His Word strengthen your heart as it has continued to strengthen mine.

Learning to Rely,
Mary

www.getlife.info/media

(sorry I can't seem to make it a link, but if you copy and paste the line above in your browser window it will take you to the message. Or you can go to lifechurch.org and then click on media, then click on Resist or Rely message from 4-16-12)

No comments: