Thursday, January 15, 2009

Me, My Teenagers, & Manila...



I just returned from the Million Leader Mandate in Manila! It was so great to be able to encourage and equip those leaders for greater impact in that amazing emerging nation. I also met with some church planters about the possibility of taking teams to assist with evangelism and service projects. I believe that we will be sending teams to The Philippines in the near future!





This trip was especially fun for me because I was able to take both of my teenage daughters! We had a wonderful time together! They also made a new friend who was excited to hang out with two girls from the USA! Her father is a friend of mine who was recently transferred over there. He and his wife Laura made the trip so great for us!


My friend "Buko Pie", I mean Mark. :-)

We had a great time, and experienced the grace of God every step of the way! Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: