Wednesday, September 3, 2008

diving into the blog...

Yes, this is my first venture into the land of Blog. People who know me well know that I have a hard time just keeping up with my e-mail account, and that I don't really enjoy sitting in front of a computer for long. I've had several people encourage me to get a blog going, and to take the time to communicate through this medium. I finally said OK, and I will try to give this new thing attention on a regular basis.

I will use this tool to look at relevant topics, respond to current issues, comment on books, movies, music, and questions that people are asking. I may also use this blog to build on messages from Life Church. As many of you know I sometimes tend to run out of time on the weekends, so this provides me a chance to finish.

We'll see how it goes...

Doing Life with God Together,
Clint

7 comments:

Todd Davis said...

Congratulations and welcome to the 21st century, Clint! Ha... It's kinda' fun maintaining a blog - especially since there is no timeline. You just post stuff when you feel like it. I like that. I for one will be a frequent observer of your blog, so keep 'em coming! Blessings to you!

t

Kurt said...

welcome the blogasphere

Just A Girl said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Don't see it as a pressure, use it as a tool! Kiersten

The Rydens said...

Glad to see you have a blog! It's fun!

rickbob said...

I think it's a great idea for you to have a blog! Looks Good!

I read a lot of blogs. Every day. When I should be working - haha - and now here's another on my list!

and I'm sure it will be worthwhile!

Tina L said...

I will be looking forward to your blogs..blog on, brother, blog on!!!

Aubrey said...

We are anxious to read more! We will love to read your thoughts, insights and daily news.